An Attic Tent Really Can Save You Money!
It has been proven that an unsealed attic door can leak as much air as a bedroom air vent. An attic tent stairway insulator solves this problem for you by using a highly reflective thermal radiant barrier to reflect heat and seal air gaps. This keeps heated and cooled air in the living spaces where it belongs.
The attic tent stairway insulator will also keep any dust, allergens, and insects out of the home by sealing any gaps from the attic door.
The first thing you are likely to notice is a drop in your utility bills. In fact, it is possible to save as much as 20% on your normal heating and cooling expenditures.
What Is the Attic Tent?
- The Draft Master Attic Tent is an insulated cover that shields the entrance or opening to your attic space.
- It comes in several different size options and thicknesses.
- It can cover several different opening types including attic stairs, knee-wall doors, scuttle holes, and even full-size doors.
What Are the Benefits of The Attic Tent?
Many homeowners spend a great deal of money on replacement windows, storm windows and storm doors. The fact is, you are probably losing more heat and air conditioning through the entrance to your attic than through your windows and doors.
- Attic ladder insulators seal allergens and dust from the home
- They reflect heat and cold away from the attic door
- They keep insects from entering the home
- They seal the leaking attic door to improve home efficiency
- They cost $0 to operate
- They help maximize HVAC performance
The attic tent can also greatly decrease the amount of humidity that often finds its way into your home. This can also help to cut down on heating and cooling costs. Lower humidity means a decrease in the chance of certain areas of your home growing mold.