Homeowner and small business maintenance can include a long list of things that you can either do yourself or that you have to hire out. Lawns need mowed, fertilized, and weeded. Roofs need to be inspected and gutters should be cleaned. Inside your home or small business, you need to have a proper working furnace to maintain comfortable temperatures and safe air quality. If maintenance is delayed or improperly performed, you could end up spending more time and money on a repair or a replacement. With a yearly Northwest Houston furnace inspection from Air National Texas, you can avoid all the common pitfalls, and keep your furnace running properly.
What is a heating system?
The furnace in your house or small business is the device that keeps the building at a comfortable temperature throughout the year. Generally, furnaces are installed in a garage, bathroom, or storage area and is connected to duct work that blows air through vents into the rooms. Most furnaces are powered by either gas or electricity and a Northwest Houston furnace inspection can let you know if you are running as efficiently as possible.
What does a furnace inspection consist of?
To guarantee that your furnace works efficiently and consistently, you need to make sure that a proper inspection is conducted at least once a year. In a basic check-up, the following tasks should be completed:
- The vent system should be checked for leaks or any blockages from foreign objects. If you have children, make sure they know not to put toys or objects in vent openings.
- Check the heat exchanger for corrosion and cracks that would allow carbon monoxide to escape.
- Check the blower and the blower wheel for dirt and debris as well as the seal of the blower access door.
- Lubricate all the motor’s moving parts.
- Inspect the air filter. When the filter is dirty, airflow is restricted and the furnace will have to work harder to push the air through. Over time, this extra work can damage important mechanisms and run up your energy bill.
It’s normal to feel overwhelmed with all the tasks to maintain proper performance. A Northwest Houston furnace inspection from a professional can give you peace of mind and allow you to enjoy your furnace without worrying about what kind of condition it is in.
Why you should sign up for a Northwest Houston furnace inspection maintenance plan?
When you sign up for a Northwest Houston furnace inspection, you are guaranteed two annual inspections and discounted or free services. With these visits, minor problems or issues can be diagnosed and fixed before they become large and expensive. Appointments also ensure that your furnace will be working properly over the life of the system.
There are three levels of service that include different types of discounts, but every agreement includes two tune-up calls each year at no charge and a soft cleaning of outdoor condenser coils.
Gold Agreement $24.95 per month
- 20% off labor
- 10% off system purchase
- 30% off parts that aren’t covered under the free small parts.
Silver Agreement $19.95 per month
- 20% off labor
- 5% off system purchase
- 25% off parts that aren’t covered under the free small parts which includes contractors, float switch, surge protector, breaker, and hard start
Bronze Agreement $9.95 a month
- 10% off labor
- $250 off system purchase
- 20% off parts that aren’t covered under the free small parts (listed in Silver Agreement)
With this stress free maintenance from Air National Texas, the furnace in your home or small business will last longer and save money.